Forum PEUGEOT 407
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

New screen in RT3

New screen in RT3 Empty New screen in RT3

Message par Invité Jeu 8 Déc 2005 - 19:50

Hi there,

I'm sorry for writing in English but my knowledge of the France language...

I have seen in several 407 forums of Europe that there is a new screen in the RT3 systems; but it seems that it has been extracted from a RT3 of a Citroën C4. Anyway, I was trying to find the way to active this screen with the PPS conected to my 407 no less than two hours but it was impossible to active it. Do you know anything about this?. Please, click in the link below in order to see the new screen.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

I would apreciate some help from you.

Greetings from Spain.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

New screen in RT3 Empty Re: New screen in RT3

Message par Jonathma Jeu 8 Déc 2005 - 20:14

Hello, It there at a few times, I have to ask has my mechanic to activate me this function according to several procedures found on Internet....
Nothing works triste ....

But I know that this menu call : "Menus supplémentaires ODB" (in french sorry)
Anonymous
Jonathma
Invité

Message par Invité Jeu 8 Déc 2005 - 20:35

Interesting... very interesting the name of the menu. This is a new step so I'll try again taking into account this way and if I'll find it, I'll post the exact way.

Thank you very much. treheureu
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Jonathma Jeu 8 Déc 2005 - 20:45

Thank you! If I have new information, I would post this information here . clin d'oeil
Anonymous
Jonathma
Invité

Message par Invité Ven 9 Déc 2005 - 11:06

Encore une option à faire activer par la concession, comme l'affichage du radar de recul.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Ven 9 Déc 2005 - 11:14

bububen a écrit:Encore une option à faire activer par la concession, comme l'affichage du radar de recul.

bruno, in english please treheureu
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Ven 9 Déc 2005 - 11:21

BIKLAKAK a écrit:
bububen a écrit:Encore une option à faire activer par la concession, comme l'affichage du radar de recul.
Still an option to make activate by the concession, like the posting of the radar of retreat
Là ca va ? treheureu
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Ven 9 Déc 2005 - 11:33

bububen a écrit:
BIKLAKAK a écrit:
Still an option to make activate by the concession, like the posting of the radar of retreat
Là ca va ? treheureu

Very good, thank you bruno treheureu clin d'oeil
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Ven 9 Déc 2005 - 16:47

Hi there,

Thank you bububen but I don't understand very well what you mean refflechi . Have you found the way to active this screen?.If it is this way, Could you please explain again treheureu ?.

Thanks a lot.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Ven 9 Déc 2005 - 17:46

eolocan a écrit:Hi there,
Thank you bububen but I don't understand very well what you mean refflechi . Have you found the way to active this screen?.If it is this way, Could you please explain again treheureu ?.
Thanks a lot.
I did not find.
But the screen of the radar of retreat can be activated by the mechanic, like this one in my opinion
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Ven 9 Déc 2005 - 20:31

Thanks Bububen; in fact, I did acitve the screen of the radar two weeks ago. I have the exact route in the PPS but I only have it in Spanish. If you need it, please let me know it and I'll post it here. You would only need to do a very simple translation.

Greetings from Spain.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Sam 10 Déc 2005 - 13:45

You can explain in Spanish! I shall try to translate.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Sam 10 Déc 2005 - 22:08

eolocan a écrit:Thanks Bububen; in fact, I did acitve the screen of the radar two weeks ago. I have the exact route in the PPS but I only have it in Spanish. If you need it, please let me know it and I'll post it here. You would only need to do a very simple translation.

Greetings from Spain.

you got a PPS...??

axl
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Sam 10 Déc 2005 - 23:40

Hi all,

Bububen, I have written below the route in the PPS to active the screen of the radar; I also think that the RT3 must be updated to the version 6.60D695 but about this last comment I'm not sure. Anyway, I enclosed the route:

1º Once the PPS is conected to your car, you need to select "407"
2º Follow the route:

BSI/ TELECODIFICADO/ OPCIONES CLIENTE/ HABITACULO/AYUDA AL ESTACIONAMIENTO/ ACTIVAR CON RETORNO VISUAL

Once you have actived this route and the radar "feels" an obstacle, you will see in your RT3 a draw as mines (please, click in the link below. It's a photo of my RT3).

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Axl, I would like to have a copy of the PPS; in fact, in a short time, I could get one copy but I'm waiting for. But I have a good friend in a Peugeot dealer and he is the responsible of the PPS in that dealer so I sometimes go to see him and we try to discover new possibilities in the car.

I hope this information be of some help to you.

Greetings
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Dim 11 Déc 2005 - 0:16

eolocan a écrit:Hi all,
Axl, I would like to have a copy of the PPS; in fact, in a short time, I could get one copy but I'm waiting for. But I have a good friend in a Peugeot dealer and he is the responsible of the PPS in that dealer so I sometimes go to see him and we try to discover new possibilities in the car.

I hope this information be of some help to you.

Greetings

awww ok :)

offtopic; the PPS is used worldwide where they sell peugeot's; it s weird it doesnt circulate on the net yet, heheh and that no1 has made a key generator ;)

axl
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Dim 11 Déc 2005 - 0:57

Hi Axl bien ,

I think that the problem is not the PPS. Before or after, we will be able to download the program (as the Diag2000, which you can see in the Emule). The real problem is the PPI. I'm waiting for a copy of the PPS fume but I don't know how I will be able to obtain the PPI refflechi . That box is the way to connect the PPS with the car and has its own hardware and software, codes, etc... But, at least, we have to try it!!! treheureu treheureu treheureu treheureu treheureu .
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Dim 11 Déc 2005 - 1:11

Hi again all,

I'm very sorry confus but I have posted here in Spanish the route to active the screen of the radar but a few minutes ago I have seen another post with the procedure. This post was before and in French, so please accept my apologies confus confus confus ; it has been a problem with the language.

Sorry again.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé